Steve Murphy Professional Development Opportunities
The Office of Human Resources is pleased to invite you to attend a new training series hosted by Steve Murphy! Click HERE to view a sample clip of a previous training he conducted at San Diego State University. He will be on campus presenting a variety of insightful material that corresponds with your professional development in the following trainings:
Effective Communication Skills:
Do you want to connect better with people? This workshop will provide you with in-depth tools that you can use to design and improve your communication style. These tools will lead to a more harmonious and productive work environment and increase your opportunities for more successful business encounters.
- May 9, 2017, 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- USU 2300 Ballroom C
- Course ID: ilt_CSUSM_COMM_SKILL
Exceptional service is achievable for every organization. Learn the six elements associated with exceeding the service expectations of both internal and external customers.
- May 11, 2017, 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
- USU 2310 Meeting Room A & B
- Course ID: ilt_CSUSM_SERVICE
Understanding the reasons behind workplace conflicts can help tackle problems before—or after—a conflict turns into a face-off. Become familiar with the signs of conflict and its impact on individuals, groups, and the organization. You will also learn tips for preparing and conducting effective discussions about resolving conflict.
- May 23, 2017, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- Kellogg Library Room 3010
- Course ID: ilt_CSUSM_RESOLUTION
For a list of MPP-only trainings hosted by Steve Murphy, please contact Rebecca Keenan directly at email@example.com.
How to Register:
To register, please visit the Employee Training Center (ETC) at www.csusm.edu/etc:
- Click on “Skillport Login” button and log on using your campus ID and password
- Enter Course ID in the search box located on the top-right hand corner
- Click on “Details”
- Click on “Enroll”
- A separate confirmation email from Skillport will be sent to your campus email