Apply for Co-Curricular Funding
The 2018-2019 Co-Curricular Funding application form is now available at the Student Life & Leadership website (event must take place in the 2018-2019 academic year):
The deadline to submit the online application is Wednesday, Apr. 25 at Noon. Academic programs/departments, programs and student organizations are encouraged to apply. We encourage you to submit your application early.
Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:·
- The number of student participants
- Detailed description of the event
- Support of the University Mission and Strategic Priorities
- Your organization's financial commitment to the event
- Thoroughness of the submitted event planning timeline and budget (application should not exceed $1000)
Please note: Fundraising events and/or events with alcoholic beverages will not be considered for co-curricular funding. Late applications will not be accepted. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jason Schreiber at email@example.com or 760-750-4970.