Call for Nominations: President's Award for Inclusive Excellence and Diversity
Call for Nominations
PRESIDENT’S AWARD FOR INCLUSIVE EXCELLENCE AND DIVERSITY
Eligible: MPP/Administrator or Staff Member
Deadline: 8:00 a.m., October 14, 2016
Purpose of the Award
The President’s Inclusive Excellence and Diversity Award is an annual award that bestows the highest level of recognition to an individual for significant achievements in advancing the University’s goals in the areas of diversity, inclusive excellence, educational equity and social justice.
The President’s Award for Inclusive Excellence and Diversity alternates each year between faculty and staff/MPPs. This year’s award will go to a deserving staff member or MPP/administrator. Those who are eligible may apply for this award or be nominated.
Nomination letters should be submitted electronically and:
- Include the nominating person’s name, department, email and telephone number.
- Include the name and department of the staff/administrator being nominated.
- Address the award criteria listed below.
- Be between 2-5 pages in length (not including attachments).
- May include supporting documents addressing the criteria below as attachments.
- Individuals may be nominated by their peers or self-nominate.
Nomination letters should be submitted electronically to the selection committee through the presidential staff liaison (Susan O’Connor at: email@example.com). Please include the name of the award in the email’s subject line.
For questions, contact Susan O’Connor in the Office of the President firstname.lastname@example.org or (760)750-4036.