Review Your Address Information in PeopleSoft for 2020 W-2 Distribution
The end of the tax year is quickly approaching, and W-2s will be issued soon. Please take a moment to verify your “Home” address in PeopleSoft. If the address is incorrect, please follow the online self-service instructions listed below to update your address. In order to ensure you receive your W-2 at the correct address, please update PeopleSoft before Dec. 11.
You can verify and update your address online using PeopleSoft Self-Service
- Log in to my.csusm.edu: https://my.csusm.edu/
- Enter your user ID.
- Enter your password.
- On the Portal page under Quick Links, click on the My HR Resources link to access your employment information.
- Click on "Personal Information."
- View your current home address.
To update your home address:
- Click on "Change Home/Mailing address."
- Click on "Edit."
- Enter the change.
- Click on "Save."
- The address listed as “Home” will be used for W-2 purposes. The change you make to your “Home” address in PeopleSoft will automatically notify Payroll Services.
An alternative to updating your address online is to use the following link and complete a hard-copy form: Employee Address Change Form.
Once you complete the form, you can either send it to Payroll by mail or email the signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please email Payroll Services at email@example.com.