Sign Up for the Fall Craft Fair
The fall craft fair is just around the corner – scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 27 from 11 a.m.- 1 p.m. at the Kellogg Library plaza. Setup starts at 10 a.m.
If you are interested in participating, here are some important things to know:
- You must have supervisor's approval for the time away from your office. This is not an official university event. Please fill out our RSVP form by Sept. 20.
- We need your information and what item(s) you will selling.
- There will be no food items at this event.
- Participation is open to CSUSM staff and faculty. Participants may bring family members to share selling space, but the staff or faculty member also must attend the event.
- There is no booth fee, but we request that each participant donate one item for our door prize drawings. Drop off the donation item to Room 612 of the Extended Learning Building by Sept. 26 or bring it on the day of the craft fair.
- You will need to supply table(s), chair(s), display, etc.