Track the Working Status of Campus Elevators With Notification Systems
Did you know that there are three ways to check the working status of CSUSM’s 45 elevators and five wheelchair lifts?
- Facilities Development and Management tracks the working status of our elevators with an interactive map.
- You can sign up for email notifications, which automatically alert you when our elevators are taken out of service or returned to service.
- You can receive automatic notifications on your phone through the CSUSM app. To sign up, follow the following steps:
- From the app, go to “Maps”
- Click on “Elevator Status”
- Click on “Messages” in the upper-right corner
- Click on the “Opt In” button