Call for Nominations: 2017/2018 Faculty & Staff Awards
Deadline for Nominations: 8 a.m., October 9, 2017
Please review guidelines before submitting a nomination. A link is provided below. There are five President’s awards:
- Outstanding Lecturer Award recognizes one temporary faculty member who significantly contributes to student learning, advances the University mission of educational excellence, and demonstrates dedication to our diverse student community.
- Scholarship & Creative Activity Award recognizes faculty whose scholarship and/or creative activity significantly contributes to their fields.
- Service Leadership Award recognizes faculty whose service to the campus and/or the wider community contributes to CSU San Marcos’ classification as “a community-engaged institution.”
- Teaching Innovation & Excellence Award recognizes faculty who introduce innovative techniques, methodologies, exercises, methods of delivery, and/or technologies in teaching.
- Inclusive Excellence and Diversity Award recognizes an individual for significant achievements in advancing the University’s goals in the areas of diversity, inclusive excellence, educational equity and social justice. This award alternates between faculty and staff/MPPs. This year it will be awarded to a deserving faculty member.
ERNEST AND LESLIE ZOMALT OUTSTANDING SERVICE AWARD
Deadline for Nominations: 8 a.m., October 25, 2017
This award is given annually to a staff member or MPP/administrator selected for their contribution toward the achievement of the University’s mission and demonstrated service to the campus community. The recipient of this award may be selected on the basis of a career of achievement or for extraordinary service for a single event. The award alternates each year between staff and MPP/administrators. This year the award will go to a deserving administrator. The nomination form can be found at the link below.
Award guidelines and nominating information is available at: