CSUSM Open Enrollment 2018
The CSUSM Annual Open Enrollment is now ongoing, beginning Monday, Sept. 10 through Friday, Oct. 5, 2018. Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to review and update your current benefits for the upcoming year. The effective date for all changes made during the open enrollment period will be January 1, 2019. For detailed information including the open enrollment guide and 2019 health premium rates, please visit the following link:
Thank you to everyone who attended this year’s CSUSM’s Health & Wellness Benefits Fair. We hope you enjoyed the fair, raffle winners have been selected and emailed separately.
All required enrollment forms must be submitted to The Office of Human Resources (OHR) no later than 4 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 5, 2018. OHR partners with other California state agencies such as the California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) and the State Controller’s Office (SCO) to process open enrollment transactions. Due to the volume of open enrollment transactions that these agencies process, they will not accept enrollment changes submitted after the deadline.
Open Enrollment Forms/Process:
- No action is required if you do not wish to make any changes to your health, dental or FlexCash plans.
- To enroll in HCRA and/or DCRA for the 2019 plan year, please submit a completed HCRA/DCRA Enrollment Authorization Form
- Health and Dental Insurance: Eligible employees who wish to enroll in health and/or dental coverage, change health plan carriers, and/or add/delete dependents must submit a completed Benefits Worksheet.
- FlexCash: Eligible employees who wish to enroll or make changes to their existing enrollment must submit a completed Benefits Worksheet.
- Voluntary Plans: Eligible employees who wish to enroll or make changes to voluntary plans will need to contact the voluntary plan vendors directly.
We will be giving out sponsored goodie bags to those who submit their open enrollment forms to the OHR front desk. But hurry! While supplies last.
For questions regarding CSUSM’s benefits programs or deadlines, please contact OHR at ext. 4418.