Fall Term Book Orders Due to University Bookstore Apr. 6
It's time to submit your fall 2018 book orders.
- Go to www.csusmshop.com
- At the bottom of the page, select “Online Adoptions” under “Faculty Services.”
- Log in or set up a new account. (first-time users, please contact bookstore at email@example.com for password).
Help your students.
Submitting adoptions on time contributes to course material affordability by:
- Allowing your campus store time to source used and rental inventory, ensuring that your students have the most affordable options available for the first day of class.
- When adoptions are known before our end-of-term buyback event, we can pay your students top dollar for the materials they sell back and keep the books circulating locally.
- The campus store has time to research your requested materials to determine whether they can be added to our national network list of rental titles, potentially lowering prices even more.
Questions or need help?
CSUSM University Store
Contact Person: Melanie La Croix
Come in: University Commons Dome, Building #2