FedEx Office Lunch & Learn
CSUSM Corporation is excited to announce another FedEx Office Lunch & Learn session! Unfortunately, our September session was postponed due to low response. However, we will be holding a makeup session Wednesday, Oct. 24 from noon-1 p.m. on campus. Topics may include:
• FedEx Office Network
• Cost-saving solutions
• Digital print on demand (print online-corporate)
• Traditional offset printing press
• Powerful signs, banners and posters
• Direct mail service
• Environmentally responsible printing
• Consulting and local support team -- in person, by phone or email quotes
• Delivery -- who to call if something is missing
• Paper samples
FedEx will provide a boxed lunch and water for all attendees. Attendance for the free event is limited to the first 20 to respond. Individuals who have not previously attended a Lunch & Learn will be given priority; feel free to forward this invitation to others who order print services. Event is limited to University faculty and staff only. If you are interested in attending, please email Justin Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will need RSVPs returned by close of business on Friday, Oct. 12. After that, we will put together a list of attendees, prioritizing first-timers, and send out Outlook invites. If you are not able to attend this session but would like to be notified of future opportunities, email Justin.