Tickets Available for Annual CSUSM Gala
San Marcos, CA – Grease isn’t just the word, it’s the theme of California State University San Marcos’ annual black-tie gala on Saturday, June 2. Proceeds from the event support student scholarships.
Hundreds of CSUSM friends and donors, regional business and civic leaders, alumni, faculty, students and staff attend the annual gala, hosted by President Karen Haynes and the CSUSM Foundation Board. CSUSM’s galas have been a long-standing tradition since 1987 before the University was established.
This year’s attendees will have an opportunity to show they’re hopelessly devoted to CSUSM as they participate in a live auction and a raise the paddle for student scholarships. The evening also includes dining, dancing and entertainment.
The public is invited to register now to reserve a spot. Tickets are $250 per person and are available online.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available. This year’s sponsors already include:
- National Bandstand Sponsor: NorthCity
- Greased Lightning Sponsor: The Calac Family; Jack and Caroline Raymond; Rincon Band of Luiseño Indians; SchoolsFirst Credit Union; Tri-City Medical Center
- Hopelessly Devoted Sponsor: CSU Institute for Palliative Care at CSUSM; CSUSM Alumni Association; CSUSM Community Engagement; CSUSM College of Business Administration; CSUSM College of Humanities, Arts, Behavioral and Social Sciences; CSUSM College of Science and Mathematics; CSUSM Corporation; CSUSM Office of Graduate Studies & Research; Extended Learning; Nathaniel (’09) & Dean Keifer-Wheals; Major General and Mrs. Anthony L. Jackson; Mira Costa College & Palomar College; Mt. San Jacinto Community College; The Pack Family: Joshua & Jacqueline, Tony & Kelly; Palomar Health; Carmen Rene; The San Diego Foundation; Stone Brewing; University Library; Viasat; Vista Community Clinic
- Thunder Road Valet Sponsor: Urge Common House and Mason Ale Works
- Frosty Palace Reception Sponsor: Markstein Beverage Co.
What: Cal State San Marcos’ annual gala, a black-tie event to support student scholarships. This is CSUSM’s largest fundraising event of the year.
When: 6-11 p.m., Saturday, June 2, 2018
Where: California State University San Marcos, 333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road, San Marcos
Tickets and information: Visit the Gala website
About California State University San Marcos
Building on an innovative 28-year history, California State University San Marcos is a forward-focused institution, dedicated to preparing future leaders, building great communities and solving critical issues. Located on a 304-acre hillside overlooking the City of San Marcos, it is the only public four-year comprehensive university serving North San Diego, Southwest Riverside and South Orange Counties.
The University enrolls nearly 17,000 students. With approximately 2,000 employees, the institution is a Great College to Work For® (The Chronicle of Higher Education). As a recipient of the annual HEED Award since 2014—a national honor recognizing U.S. colleges and universities that demonstrate an outstanding commitment to diversity and inclusion—CSUSM is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment.