Library Website Redesign Launching Aug. 14
The University Library is pleased to introduce the redesign of our website launching August 14, 2017. We’ve been developing and testing our website redesign for over a year, and we greatly appreciate all the feedback our users have provided. Your input has helped us design a better, simpler, more intuitive library website.
A few highlights of what’s new and improved:
- Customizable experience when logged in with your CSUSM username, including a faculty-focused dashboard
- Improved mobile-friendly interface
Quick access to library events, activities and more.
You may have a few questions.
- I can't find my link that was on the home page before.
- All content is still available on our website, it may just be under a new category. Please try our site-wide search box in the upper right hand corner to find what you need.
- Will I need to update my bookmarks?
- No. All URLs will remain the same.
- What is OneSearch?
- You are now able to borrow books and media materials from across the entire Cal State University (CSU+) system. And if CSU+ doesn’t have what you need, we’ll help you get it from the San Diego Circuit local libraries or through Interlibrary Loan.
- I want to give my feedback on the new design.
We thank you for your patience and feedback as we launch our improved website and expanded resources.