New CSUSM Learning Portal
Hello CSUSM Learner,
We are pleased to announce that the University is updating the Skillport Learning Portal and moving to a new streamlined learning portal: CSULearn.
CSULearn is a more contemporary site with intuitive navigation, and access to more than 75,000 online courses, books, videos, in-person activities and required compliance training. We think you’ll really like the updated interface and advanced capabilities.
What else do you need to know?
- Please complete any required training in Skillport by Dec. 31.
- All registrations and activities completed before Dec. 31 will be carried over to CSULearn.
- On Dec. 21, all notifications will be turned off in Skillport. Assignments will still be active, but employees will no longer be notified to take any trainings.
- From Jan. 1-28, Skillport will not be available for use.
- Quick-start guides and training for CSULearn will be made available closer to the launch date.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Human Resources at ext. 4418 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!
The Office of Human Resources