Sign Up for the Spring Craft Fair
The spring craft fair is scheduled for Wednesday, April 5 from 11 a.m.- 1 p.m. at Kellogg Plaza. Setup starts at 10 a.m. If you are interested in participating, here are some important things to know:
1. You must have supervisor's approval for the time away from your office. This is not an official university event.
2. Please fill out the RSVP form by March 17.
3. We need your information and what item(s) you will selling.
4. No food items are allowed at this event.
5. Participation is open to current CSUSM staff and faculty. Participants may bring family members to share selling space, but the staff or faculty member must also attend the event.
6. There is no booth fee, but we request that each participant donate one item for our door prize drawings. The dropoff location is ELB 612, and it should be received by April 4.
7. You will need to supply table(s), chair(s), display, etc.
For questions and more information, please contact Margarita Robles at email@example.com or Natalie O’Hara at firstname.lastname@example.org.