Start of Semester Parking Reminders
• The first two weeks of the semester are highly impacted in the parking lots. Faculty/Staff Permits are also valid in general spaces.
• Space availability now displayed at the entrance to Lots B, C, F, K, N, and PS1 or through the CSUSM App.
• Valid permit or paid parking session is required when parked in spaces reserved for CSUSM.
• Parking account can be accessed through the CSUSM App
• If you have a new vehicle, enter in temporary paper license plate information under your valid permit. Once front and back permanent license plates have been installed, update vehicle information under your valid permit in your parking account.
• When driving a different vehicle on campus, log into your parking account, select permit and update vehicle information to reflect the vehicle you have parked on campus.
• The vehicle license plate must be properly mounted and clearly visible from the drive aisle.