Update on Distribution Services and Campus Mail Delivery
Hello campus community:
Campus mail services will remain centralized and accessible at our office at the University Services Building receiving dock until further notice.
Things to note:
• You can drop off or pick up mail and packages at the USB dock Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Directions will be provided upon request.
• Please do not use outgoing mail drops/boxes on campus (whether they are 2 p.m. pick-up locations or in designated mail rooms). These locations will not be checked regularly until the full campus mail delivery process is reinstated.
• The warehouse team will continue to make deliveries of temperature-sensitive, overly large or heavy packages and any deliveries that consist of numerous packages.
• For outgoing mail consisting of six or more packages, addresses should be provided in an Excel workbook formatted for the postal machine. We can provide the Excel template upon request.
• Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us if you have any questions, are looking for the status of a package, or need to make delivery/pickup arrangements.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you again!
Distribution and Property Control Services